JMD Bhoomi Apartment
- Jan'22Possession Start Date
More about JMD Bhoomi Apartment
Launched by JMD Property Bazaar, Bhoomi Apartment, is a premium housing project located at Sector 73 in Noida. Offering 1, 2 BHK Apartment in Near City Center are available from 550 sqft to 875 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc), Rain Water Harvesting, Storm Water Drains, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Energy management etc. The project is Completed project and possession in Jan 22.
JMD Bhoomi Apartment Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
550 sq ft
JMD Bhoomi Apartment Amenities
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Energy management
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc)
JMD Bhoomi Apartment Specifications
JMD Bhoomi ApartmentElevation
JMD Bhoomi ApartmentNeighbourhood
JMD Bhoomi ApartmentOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About JMD Property Bazaar
Discuss about JMD Bhoomi Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).