- Below average
- 3, 4 BHKApartments
- 1,500 - 2,100square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹75.8 L - ₹1.06 Cr5,050 INR/ sq ft₹75.8 L- ₹1.06 Cr
- Current ProjectSunshine SolarisSector 79, Noida75.8 L - 1.06 Cr5,050 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,500 - 2,100 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedDasnac The Jewel of NoidaSector 75, Noida70.6 L - 6.40 Cr5,600 /sq ft- 8,200/sq ft2,3,4,5,6 BHK Apartment(1,260 - 8,000 sq ft)Aug '17
- RecommendedATS Picturesque ReprievesSector 152, Noida87.9 L - 1.52 Cr4,750 /sq ft3,4 BHK Apartment(1,240 - 2,055 sq ft)Jun '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- 24Hr Backup
- Maintenance Staff
- Indoor Games
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sunshine Solaris
- 400+Reputed Developers