ETT Group ETT Baba Countyby ETT Group
- Mar'16Possession Start Date
- Dec'12Launch Date
- ETT Baba County offers facilities such as Gymnasium and Lift.
- It also has amenity like Swimming pool.
More about ETT Group ETT Baba County
ETT Baba County is a premium housing project launched by ETT Group in Baberpur Mandi, Panipat. These 3 BHK Apartment in Panipat North are available from 1800 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Earthquake Resistant Structure, Rain Water Harvesting, Landscaped Gardens, Tennis Court, Security Guards etc.
ETT Group ETT Baba County Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1800 sq ft
ETT Group ETT Baba County Amenities
- Gated Community
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Lift Available
- Security Guards
- Power Backup
- Swimming Pool
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Community Hall
- Internal Roads
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Fire Retardant Structure
ETT Group ETT Baba County Specifications
ETT Group ETT Baba CountyElevation
ETT Group ETT Baba CountyOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About ETT Group
- 122 Years of Experience
- 2 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about ETT Group ETT Baba County
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).