Parsvnath Royale Floors
- Mar'17Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 23Total Launched apartments
- Mar'12Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Parsvnath Royale Floors
A premium housing project launched by Parsvnath, Royale Floors in Faridpur, Panipat is offering Apartment starting at Rs 26.84 lacs. It offers 3 BHK Apartment in NH 1. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Mar 17. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Children's play area, Power Backup, , 24 X 7 Security, etc. The Apartment are available from 1220 sqft to 1450 sqft at an attractive price points starting at @Rs 2,200 per sqft.
Parsvnath Royale Floors Floor Plans
Parsvnath Royale Floors Amenities
- Children's play area
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Closed Car Parking
- Jogging Track
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Car Parking
Parsvnath Royale Floors Specifications
Parsvnath Royale FloorsElevation
Parsvnath Royale FloorsFloor Plans
Parsvnath Royale FloorsNeighbourhood
Parsvnath Royale FloorsConstruction Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Parsvnath Developers
- 14 Years of Experience
- 63 Total Projects
- 20 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Parsvnath Royale Floors
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).