- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 600 - 928square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹19.5 L - ₹30.2 L3,251 INR/ sq ft₹19.5 L- ₹30.2 L
- Current ProjectExotiqueby Sai BabaChikhali, Pune19.5 L - 30.2 L3,251 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(600 - 928 sq ft)Jul '18
- RecommendedPurvanchalby VTP Urban ProjectsWagholi, Pune18.1 L - 47.2 L3,753 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(356 - 932 sq ft)Dec '19
- Recommended38 Parkby MajestiqueUndri, Pune22.1 L - 71.5 L3,390 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(644 - 2,110 sq ft)May '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Exotique
- 400+Reputed Developers