- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 595 - 940square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹34.8 L INR onwards3,699 INR/ sq ft₹34.8 L
- Current ProjectSai Kasturiby Royal LandmarksMoshi, Pune34.8 L - 34.8 L3,699 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(595 - 940 sq ft)Apr '16
- RecommendedIVY Apartmentsby Kolte PatilWagholi, Pune45.0 L - 74.0 L4,150 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(905 - 1,830 sq ft)Jul '18
- RecommendedUmang Premiereby Kolte PatilWagholi, Pune35.0 L - 47.0 L4,200 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(670 - 1,010 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Landscaped Garden
- Jogging Track
- Indoor Games
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sai Kasturi
- 400+Reputed Developers