- 1 BHKApartments
- 630square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Resale Price₹38.5 L INR onwards
- Current ProjectSanskruti Heightsby Sanskruti Promoters And DevelopersRavet, Pune38.5 L - 38.5 LData Not Available1 BHK Apartment(630 - sq ft)Mar '13
- RecommendedBelmondoby Lodha GroupGahunje, Pune38.8 L - 5.95 Cr5,391 /sq ft- 9,900/sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(675 - 6,012 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedProlifeby Pristine PropertiesWakad, Pune52.4 L - 1.15 Cr5,800 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(850 - 1,751 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sanskruti Heights
- ₹ 36.5 L - ₹ 51.5 LYashwin Hinjawadiby Vilas Javdekar Eco Shelters PuneHinjewadi, Pune
- 400+Reputed Developers