- 1 BHKApartments
- 672square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Resale Price₹31.0 L INR onwards
- Current ProjectShree Samarth Tower CHSby Shree SamarthRavet, Pune31.0 L - 31.0 L1 BHK Apartment(672 - sq ft)Oct '15
- RecommendedGateway Phase 1by Runal DevelopersRavet, Pune49.2 L - 95.8 L2,3 BHK Apartment(532 - 940 sq ft)Mar '19
- RecommendedGateway Phase 1 Villasby Runal DevelopersRavet, Pune1.44 Cr - 1.98 Cr3,4 BHK Villa(1,287 - 1,851 sq ft)Dec '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
About Shree Samarth
- 3 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Shree Samarth Tower CHS
- 400+Reputed Developers