- 1 BHKApartments
- 672square feet
- ₹31.0 L
Shree Samarth Shree Samarth Tower CHS Pune
Recommendations for you
- Current ProjectShree Samarth Shree Samarth Tower CHSRavet, Pune31.0 L - 31.0 LData Not Available1 BHK Apartment(672 -672 sq ft)Oct '15
- RecommendedJhamtani Group Ace AurumRavet, Pune28.4 L - 37.4 L4,893 /sq ft- 4,920/sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(581 -760 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedLodha BelmondoGahunje, Pune38.8 L - 5.95 Cr5,391 /sq ft- 9,900/sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(675 -6,012 sq ft)Dec '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
Units & Sizes
- 1 BHK
- Sizes shown are super built up area unless specified otherwise.
- Builder prices shown are basic sales price (BSP) and do not include other cost items such as clubhouse membership, preferred location charges, parking charges etc.
- Resale prices shown is price of the lowest cost unit available in the project. Actual price will vary as per the unit purchased by the buyer.
Resale Units & Sizes
- 1 BHK
- 1 photo1 BHK apartment₹ 4552/ sq ft1 Car Parking 5th (out of 5) Floor
A 1BHK apartment with 1 bathroom in Shree Samarth Shree Samarth Tower Chs, Pune. It is located on the 5th floor (out of 5 total floors). The price of this property is INR 27.50 lacs (all inclusive, re...read more
- 1 photo1 BHK apartment₹ 4613/ sq ft1 Car Parking 3rd (out of 5) Floor
This 1BHK apartment in Shree Samarth Shree Samarth Tower Chs is located on the 3rd floor of the building (building has a total of 3 floors). . Its master bedroom and other bedrooms have marble granite...read more
- 1 photo1 BHK apartment₹ 5238/ sq ft1 Car Parking 7th (out of 7) Floor
This 1BHK flat is in Pcmc, Pune and is on the 7th floor of the tower. Its all inclusive price is INR 33.00 lacs and has 1 car parking already paid for. Its super area is 630 sq. ft. It has marble gran...read more
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Shree Samarth Shree Samarth Tower CHS
- From Search to Possession- Multiple stages, one companion: ProptigerNEXT
- 18000+ customers have benefited from PropTiger's services so farNEXT
- Absolutely“NO BROKERAGE” on new property purchases.NEXT
- Be it a New property or a resale property, PropTiger's services are Indispensable.NEXT
- SITE VISIT
- HOME LOAN
Enter your details to get callback
Have questions about Shree Samarth Shree Samarth Tower CHS
Our property Experts can help
- 400+Reputed Developers