Yogiraj Shivraj Complex
- Mar'20Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- Some of the amenities are landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting
- Conviniently located near schools, hospitals, cineplex
More about Yogiraj Shivraj Complex
Launched by Yogiraj Builders, Shivraj Complex, is a premium housing project located at Vishrambag in Sangli. Offering 1, 2 BHK Apartment in Sangli Central are available from 0 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Closed Car Parking, Water Supply, Storm Water Drains, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting etc. The project is Launch project and possession in Mar 20.
Yogiraj Shivraj Complex Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
Yogiraj Shivraj Complex Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Yogiraj Shivraj ComplexElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Yogiraj Builders
Years of Experience
Discuss about Yogiraj Shivraj Complex
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).