Sagar Prabhale Jyo Villa
- Jul'21Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- May'19Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Sagar Prabhale Jyo Villa
A premium housing project launched by Sagar Prabhale And Associates, Jyo Villa in Chorgewadi, Satara is offering Villa starting at Rs 9.00 lacs. It offers 2, 3 BHK Villa in Satara West. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Jul 21. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Servant Quarters For Cook, Watchman Or Security Guard, Sit-Out, Landscaped Gardens, Secured Campus With Fencing And Security, Landscaping & Tree Planting etc.
Sagar Prabhale Jyo Villa Floor Plans
Sagar Prabhale Jyo Villa Amenities
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Senior Citizen Siteout
- Servant Quarters For Cook, Watchman Or Security Guard
- Secured Campus With Fencing And Security
Sagar Prabhale Jyo VillaElevation
Sagar Prabhale Jyo VillaConstruction Updates
Sagar Prabhale Jyo VillaOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sagar Prabhale And Associates
Years of Experience
Discuss about Sagar Prabhale Jyo Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).