Om Shhraddha Height Phase II
- Dec'20Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Om Shhraddha Height Phase II
Height Phase II is a premium housing project launched by Om Shhraddha Realty in Budhavar Peth, Solapur. These 1, 3 BHK Apartment in Solapur Center are available from 0 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements, Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station, Water Supply, Closed Car Parking, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting etc.
Om Shhraddha Height Phase II Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
597 sq ft
Om Shhraddha Height Phase II Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Om Shhraddha Height Phase IIElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Om Shhraddha Realty
- 122 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Om Shhraddha Height Phase II
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).