Aditya Aryash Residency
- Sep'22Possession Start Date
More about Aditya Aryash Residency
Aryash Residency is a premium housing project launched by Aditya Constructions Solapur in Soregaon, Solapur. These 1, 2 BHK Apartment in Solapur South are available from 0 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Open Parking, Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements, Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station, Water Supply, Landscaping & Tree Planting etc.
Aditya Aryash Residency Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
Aditya Aryash Residency Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Aditya Aryash ResidencyElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Aditya Constructions Solapur
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Aditya Aryash Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).