TDI Emperor Floors
- Jul'17Possession Start Date
- 40Total Launched apartments
- Dec'14Launch Date
- Known for amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, children play area
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Schools, hospitals, restaurants, banks within close vicinity
More about TDI Emperor Floors
Emperor Floors is a premium housing project launched by TDI Infrastructure in Kundli, Sonepat. These 3 BHK Apartment in NH 1 are available from 2025 sqft to 2700 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Jogging Track, Indoor Games, Car Parking, Children's play area, Community Hall etc. Starting at @Rs 4,000 per sqft, Apartment are available at attractive price points. The Apartment will be available for sale from Rs 81.00 lacs to Rs 1.08 crore.
TDI Emperor Floors Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
TDI Emperor Floors Amenities
- 24 X 7 Security
- Car Parking
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Indoor Games
- Maintenance Staff
- Community Hall
- Jogging Track
TDI Emperor Floors Specifications
TDI Emperor FloorsElevation
TDI Emperor FloorsNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About TDI Infrastructure
Years of Experience
Discuss about TDI Emperor Floors
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).