Happy Home Green Fortune
- Apr'16Possession Start Date
- 66Total Launched apartments
- Sep'13Launch Date
- Lush greenery
- The project is well equipped with all the amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents
- The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities
- Landscape gardenrainwater harvesting
More about Happy Home Green Fortune
Green Fortune is a premium housing project launched by Happy Home Group Surat in Vesu, Surat. These 3 BHK Apartment in Surat Central are available from 2190 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are , Jacuzzi, Lush Green Garden, Parking, Gymnasium etc. Starting at @Rs 4,750 per sqft, Apartment are available at attractive price points. The Apartment will be available for sale from Rs 1.04 crore.
Happy Home Green Fortune Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
2190 sq ft
Happy Home Green FortuneElevation
Happy Home Green FortuneAmenities
Happy Home Green FortuneFloor Plans
Happy Home Green FortuneNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Happy Home Group Surat
Years of Experience
Discuss about Happy Home Green Fortune
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).