Sargam Swastik Residency
- Dec'13Possession Start Date
- 88Total Launched apartments
- Jan'12Launch Date
- 3 open side properties
- Ultra modern amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting
- Famous for schools, hospitals
More about Sargam Swastik Residency
Sargam Constructions Pvt Ltd has launched its premium housing project, Swastik Residency, in Vesu, Surat. The project offers 3 BHK Apartment from 2500 sqft in Surat Central. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Rain Water Harvesting, Landscaped Gardens, Vastu Compliant, Power Backup, Intercom etc. Sargam Constructions Pvt Ltd Swastik Residency is Completed project and possession in Dec 13.
Sargam Swastik Residency Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
2500 sq ft
Sargam Swastik Residency Amenities
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Vastu Compliant
Sargam Swastik Residency Specifications
Sargam Swastik ResidencyElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sargam Constructions Pvt Ltd
Years of Experience
Discuss about Sargam Swastik Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).