Avaneendra KKR Residency
- Mar'22Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Schools, hospitals, educational institutes, restaurants, banks are within easy reach
More about Avaneendra KKR Residency
KKR Residency is a premium housing project launched by Avaneendra Constructions in Poranki, Vijayawada. These 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Vijayawada Central are available from 0 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Power Backup, Treatment And Disposal Of Sewage And Sullage Water, Fire Fighting System, Water Supply, Eemrgency Evacuation Service etc.
Avaneendra KKR Residency Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
Avaneendra KKR Residency Amenities
- Fire Fighting System
- Internal Roads
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Recreation Facilities
- Eemrgency Evacuation Service
- Energy management
- Lift Available
- Power Backup
Avaneendra KKR Residency Specifications
Avaneendra KKR ResidencyElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Avaneendra Constructions
Years of Experience
Discuss about Avaneendra KKR Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).