Landmark Sai Samruddhi Phase II Apartment
- Aug'22Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- The project is equipped with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, rainwater harvesting
- Close to recreational, cineplex
More about Landmark Sai Samruddhi Phase II Apartment
It offers 1 BHK Apartment in Aurangbad North. The project is Launch project and possession in Aug 22. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Closed Car Parking, Aggregate area of recreational Open Space, Water Supply, Street Lighting, Internal Roads & Footpaths etc.
Landmark Sai Samruddhi Phase II Apartment Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
471 sq ft
Landmark Sai Samruddhi Phase II Apartment Amenities
- Closed Car Parking
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Landmark Sai Samruddhi Phase II ApartmentElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Landmark Infrastructure
Years of Experience
Discuss about Landmark Sai Samruddhi Phase II Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).