Anil Shantilal Chordiya Vimal Shanti Shelter
- Dec'25Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- Equipped with amenities like rainwater harvesting
- Easily reachable schools, recreational, hospitals, cineplex
More about Anil Shantilal Chordiya Vimal Shanti Shelter
Vimal Shanti Shelter is a premium housing project launched by Anil Shantilal Chordiya in Waluj, Aurangabad. These 4 BHK Villa in Aurangbad West are available from 0 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Street Lighting, Water Supply, Landscaping & Tree Planting, Aggregate area of recreational Open Space, Open Parking etc.
Anil Shantilal Chordiya Vimal Shanti Shelter Floor Plans
- 4 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
506 sq ft
Anil Shantilal Chordiya Vimal Shanti Shelter Amenities
- Aggregate area of recreational Open Space
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Internal Roads
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Anil Shantilal Chordiya Vimal Shanti ShelterElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Anil Shantilal Chordiya
Years of Experience
Discuss about Anil Shantilal Chordiya Vimal Shanti Shelter
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).