- 1,500square feet
- ₹72.0 L
Honey Properties Sathya Sai Nagar Phase II Bangalore
Recommendations for you
- Current ProjectHoney Properties Sathya Sai Nagar Phase IIBegur, Bangalore72.0 L - 72.0 L4,800 /sq ftPlot(1,500 -1,500 sq ft)Nov '16
- RecommendedPrestige Song Of The SouthBegur, Bangalore30.6 L - 1.17 Cr4,750 /sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(644 -2,467 sq ft)Aug '19
- RecommendedValmark Orchard SquareJP Nagar Phase 8, Bangalore50.2 L - 71.2 L4,896 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,026 -1,455 sq ft)Dec '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
Units & Sizes
- Sizes shown are super built up area unless specified otherwise.
- Builder prices shown are basic sales price (BSP) and do not include other cost items such as clubhouse membership, preferred location charges, parking charges etc.
- Resale prices shown is price of the lowest cost unit available in the project. Actual price will vary as per the unit purchased by the buyer.
- Landscaped Gardens
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Honey Properties Sathya Sai Nagar Phase II
- From Search to Possession- Multiple stages, one companion: ProptigerNEXT
- 18000+ customers have benefited from PropTiger's services so farNEXT
- Absolutely“NO BROKERAGE” on new property purchases.NEXT
- Be it a New property or a resale property, PropTiger's services are Indispensable.NEXT
- SITE VISIT
- HOME LOAN
Enter your details to get callback
Have questions about Honey Properties Sathya Sai Nagar Phase II
Our property Experts can help
- 400+Reputed Developers