- 2 BHKApartments
- 1,000 - 1,200square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectSarva EnclaveHennur, BangaloreData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(1,000 - 1,200 sq ft)May '15
- RecommendedKolte Patil MirabilisHoramavu, Bangalore22.0 L - 1.16 Cr5,050 /sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(436 - 2,299 sq ft)Aug '18
- RecommendedPuravankara Purva Palm BeachNarayanapura on Hennur Main Road, Bangalore65.0 L - 1.11 Cr5,650 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,232 - 1,962 sq ft)Jul '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sarva Enclave
- 400+Reputed Developers