- Below average
- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,078 - 1,501square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹41.0 L - ₹57.0 L3,800 INR/ sq ft₹41.0 L- ₹57.0 L
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectArvind ChitravathiNarayanapura on Hennur Main Road, Bangalore41.0 L - 57.0 L3,800 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,078 - 1,501 sq ft)Nov '15
- RecommendedSkylark DasosKannur on Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore27.1 L - 61.8 L4,150 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(654 - 1,489 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedArvind SporciaThanisandra, Bangalore32.4 L - 68.2 L4,299 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(753 - 1,586 sq ft)Mar '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Multipurpose Room
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Arvind Chitravathi
- 400+Reputed Developers