- 1, 2, 3 BHKApartments
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectSP CourtyardMogappair, ChennaiData Not Available1,2,3 BHK Apartment(0 - 1,750 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedBBCL VajraMogappair, Chennai81.6 L - 1.88 Cr6,250 /sq ft2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,212 - 3,006 sq ft)Sep '17
- RecommendedKG Signature CityMogappair, Chennai26.8 L - 73.5 L4,400 /sq ft- 5,250/sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(610 - 1,400 sq ft)Nov '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Vaastu Compliant
- Landscaped Gardens
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about SP Courtyard
- 400+Reputed Developers