Kodai Estates Attuvanpatti Villa
- Jul'14Possession Start Date
- Oct'13Launch Date
More about Kodai Estates Attuvanpatti Villa
Kodai Estates has launched its premium housing project, Attuvanpatti Villa, in Kodaikanal, Dindigul. The project offers 3 BHK Villa from 2394 sqft in Dindigul West. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Children's play area, Landscaped Gardens, Earthquake Resistant Structure, Gated Community, Sewage Treatment Plant etc. Kodai Estates Attuvanpatti Villa is Completed project and possession in Jul 14.
Kodai Estates Attuvanpatti Villa Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
2394 sq ft
Kodai Estates Attuvanpatti Villa Amenities
- Children's play area
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Gated Community
- Jogging Track
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
Kodai Estates Attuvanpatti VillaElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Kodai Estates
- 122 Years of Experience
- 3 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Kodai Estates Attuvanpatti Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).