Strategic Royal Court
- Mar'19Possession Start Date
- 3 AcresTotal Area
- 368Total Launched apartments
- Oct'12Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
- 2.5 kms from Fortis Hospital.
- Walking distance from proposed metro.
- 10 minutes drive from City Centre, Sector - 32 Metro Station.
- 8 minutes drive from NH-24.
- 15 minutes drive from Atta Market, Sec-18.
More about Strategic Royal Court
Royal court is located in upcoming area of the NCR widely known as Noida Extension (Greater Noida West). It has four towers and approx four hundred apartments and every apartment provides a spectacular view. Be it for investment or living, Royal court is the perfect find.In Royal Court offers you the choice to revive yourself in the state of the art health club, play in the well equipped indoor games area or work out in the high tech gymnasium.
Strategic Royal Court Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1230 sq ft
₹ 67.65 L
Strategic Royal Court Specifications
Strategic Royal CourtElevation
Strategic Royal CourtAmenities
Strategic Royal CourtNeighbourhood
Strategic Royal CourtOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Strategic Group
Discuss about Strategic Royal Court
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).