PROPGUIDE − A Complete Property Guide
#happyhome

#RealtyNewsRoundup: Noida Authority Asks Developers Not To Hand Over Flats Without Acquiring Completion Certificates

Loading video...

Description

Realty News Roundup is PropGuide’s selection of the day’s top stories from the real estate sector.

The Noida Authority has warned developers of strict action if they hand over the possession of residential units to homebuyers without obtaining the requisite completion certificates. In a notice, the authority has also urged homebuyers to check details of projects, which have been granted completion certificates in recent months, on its website, before taking possession of a residential unit.

In a bid to optimally utilise available land, the Ghaziabad Development Authority board has amended building by-laws in the city. The new amendment entails that one housing unit will be allowed on plots measuring 50 square metres (sq m), two units would be allowed on plots up to 150 sq m, and four units would be allowed on a plot area of up to 300 sq m. The minimum plot size to construct stilt parking plus four floors has been increased from 120 sq m to 150 sq m.

Tata Realty & Infrastructure has emerged as the front-runner to buyout the Rs 300-crore Chhattisgarh road asset at Durg in the state from IDFC Alternatives and SMS Ltd. IDFC Alternatives which is leading the deal talks with suitors holds 48.4 per cent stake in the 18.4-km two-lane bypass road project while Nagpur-based infrastructure company SMS Ltd holds the remaining 51.6 per cent stake.

As many as 35 international real estate developers and marketing companies will showcase about 100 residential, commercial, retail, hotel and leisure projects during the three-day International Real Estate Expo (IREX) which kicks off in New Delhi from October 7. The investment opportunity in projects from Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE, the UK, and the US starts from Rs 2 crore onwards. The companies will target ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) and high net worth individuals (HNIs) in the country.

Source: Media reports

Tags: Noida authority, Europe, Video, UAE, Sri Lanka, Australia, Canada, propguide, New Delhi, Tata Realty & Infrastructure, International Real Estate Expo, New Zealand, Thailand, the UK, and the US, Ghaziabad Development Authority


Is NCR Losing Out To Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune?

The National Capital Region, for very long, has been the largest residential real estate market in India. But, is NCR losing out to Mumbai, Bengaluru and Pune?

November 10 2015

+ Click Here To Read This Article

6 Emerging Real Estate Destinations For NRIs

PropGuide looks at some of the emerging real estate destinations for NRIs in India.

August 27 2015

+ Click Here To Read This Article

5 Creative Eco Resorts Around The World

If luxury housing are eco-friendly then what else could you want? It's like having your cake and eating it too!

May 04 2015

+ Click Here To Read This Article

#RealtyNewsRoundup: New FSI Plan To Redevelop Old Buildings In Mumbai Suburbs [Video]

Here are today's top news stories from the real estate sector.

January 05 2017

+ Click Here To Read This Article

#RealtyNewsRoundup: Malabar Group Debuts In Real Estate Sector

Here are today's top news stories from the real estate sector.

November 11 2016

+ Click Here To Read This Article

#RealtyNewsRoundup: India Inks Pact With Russia To Build Smart Cities

Here are today's top news stories from the real estate sector.

October 17 2016

+ Click Here To Read This Article

#RealtyNewsRoundup: Housing Complexes Can't Club Maintenance With Power Tariff, Says Noida Power Company

Here are today's top news stories from the real estate sector.

October 05 2016

+ Click Here To Read This Article

Here are today's top news stories from the real estate sector.

The Bloomberg Billionaires Index shows that the top 12 property developers in Hong Kong made more...

The Land Transformation Management System espoused by the Narendra Modi government is a significant...

One of the country’s largest contributors towards Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and employment...

The Akrama-Sakrama Scheme came into force in March 23, 2015. The owners now have an extended...

Union Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu says India will soon have a more efficient parking...

Reports show authorities in Noida are mulling an exit policy for developers to surrender vacant...

Here is all you need to know about 'betterment fees'.

A building code is a set of norms that govern construction of buildings by stipulating minimum...

Proptiger has released it's quarterly review report on India's real estate sector. Ankur Dhawan,...

PropGuide simplifies complex real estate jargons for you.

Sunil Mishra, Chief Business Officer, PropTiger, talks on new online realty platforms for NRIs.

Subscribe Now

To stay tuned with real estate updates

Pick:

x +

Drop Your Query here


Top