Vastu Tips For Healthy Relationships
A healthy relationship between couples ensures harmony and prosperity at home. This enables positive growth for an individual in both personal and professional life.
To help you achieve this, Vastu, a study that can help attract good luck, positivity and happiness, suggests some do's and don'ts which you could follow.
In this final instalment of a four-part series of Vastu tips, PropGuide lists tips to ensure a healthy relationship between couples:
- For a happy and balanced love life, south, west and southwest are the ideal directions to have a bedroom in.
- Place aromatic candles in the southeast direction to allow the positive energies to flow in.
- Always keep the bedroom fresh and clean. This ensures a happy love life.
- Wood is said to emit warm energy. Opt for a bed made of wood for a strong love life. Also, buy one double mattress rather than two single ones.
- Keep fresh flowers in the bedroom, instead of artificial ones, for a long-lasting relationship.
- Prefer sleeping with your head in the south direction.
- Choose light tones of green, blue, and rose to paint the walls, and have light-coloured bed spreads on the bed. These give a soothing effect to the bedroom.
- Decorate your home with beautiful crystal lights; they are known to illuminate your relationship.
- For a loving and smooth relationship, the female partner should prefer sleeping on the left side of the male partner.
- Ensure proper lighting in the bedroom for a healthy relationship.
- When feeling unhappy, angry or sad, avoid being in the bedroom.
- Avoid things like laptops, iPads, briefcases, files, books, etc, in the bedroom to prevent interruption in love life. In other words, 'never' carry your professional work to your bedroom.
- Avoid any beam crossing over the head, as it is considered inauspicious and adversely affects the relationship of the couples.
- Do not place mirror on the wall opposite your bed, as it causes stress and sleep disorders.
- Avoid keeping the bedroom cluttered, as it obstructs the flow of positive energy and calls for clashes and conflicts between the couples.