- 3 BHKApartments
- 1,465 - 2,100square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹73.3 L - ₹1.05 Cr5,000 INR/ sq ft₹73.3 L- ₹1.05 Cr
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectSahiti Sri Vidhya PetalsHitech City, Hyderabad73.3 L - 1.05 Cr5,000 /sq ft3 BHK Apartment(1,465 - 2,100 sq ft)Jun '18
- RecommendedWestern ExoticaKondapur, Hyderabad65.8 L - 1.44 Cr5,100 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,290 - 2,815 sq ft)Mar '19
- RecommendedIncor One CityKukatpally, Hyderabad56.6 L - 90.5 L4,689 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,208 - 1,931 sq ft)Mar '20
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Power Backup
- Lift Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sahiti Sri Vidhya Petals
- 400+Reputed Developers