Shree Swami Samarth New Anand Krushna
- Oct'22Possession Start Date
- 0.096 AcresTotal Area
More about Shree Swami Samarth New Anand Krushna
Located in Chalisgaon, Jalgaon, New Anand Krushna is a premium housing project launched by Shree Swami Samarth Traders Builders And Developers. The project offers Apartment in 1, 2 BHK configurations available from 0 sqft. The project is Launch project and possession in Oct 22. New Anand Krushna has many amenities, such as Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Landscape Garden and Tree Planting, Water Supply, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting etc.
Shree Swami Samarth New Anand Krushna Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
Shree Swami Samarth New Anand Krushna Amenities
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Shree Swami Samarth New Anand KrushnaElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shree Swami Samarth Traders Builders And Developers
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 2 Total Projects
- 3 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Shree Swami Samarth New Anand Krushna
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).