Mani Crestby Mani Group
- Jun'24Possession Start Date
- Not LaunchedStatus
- 1.91 AcresTotal Area
- 16Total Launched apartments
More about Mani Crest
For those looking to buy a residential property, here comes one of the choicest offerings in Kolkata Central, at Entally. Brought to you by Mani Group Kolkata, Mani Crest is among the newest addresses for homebuyers. There are apartments for sale in Mani Crest. This is an under-construction project right now, and is expected to be delivered by Jun, 2024.
- LIC Housing Finance
Mani Crest Floor Plans
- 4 BHK
Mani CrestFloor Plans
Home Loan & EMI Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Mani Group
Years of Experience
- PT ASSISTNiavara vsNiavaraby Sugam HomesEntally, Kolkata₹ 1.87 Cr - ₹ 3.09 Cr
- PT ASSISTPS The Reserve vsPS The Reserveby PS GroupBallygunge, KolkataPrice on request
- PT ASSISTOrbit Ekam vsOrbit Ekamby Orbit GroupBallygunge, Kolkata₹ 6.33 Cr - ₹ 7.21 Cr
- PT ASSISTDRA Altamira vsDRA Altamiraby DRA Group KolkataBallygunge, KolkataPrice on request
- PT ASSISTSaltee Sattvam vsSaltee Sattvamby Saltee GroupBallygunge, KolkataPrice on request
Discuss about Mani Crest
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).