- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 630 - 1,000square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectRaunak Heightsby Raunak GroupThane West, MumbaiData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(630 - 1,000 sq ft)Aug '15
- RecommendedCity Reserva Phase 1by Puranik BuildersThane West, MumbaiData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(411 - 627 sq ft)Mar '28
- RecommendedEnclaveby Vijay GroupThane West, MumbaiData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(384 - 720 sq ft)Mar '24
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
About Raunak Group
- 37 Years of Experience
- 20 Total Projects
- 8 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Raunak Heights
- 400+Reputed Developers