- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 572 - 740square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹2.32 Cr - ₹3.00 Cr
- Current ProjectSumit Sai Prasadby Sumit WoodsVille Parle East, Mumbai₹ 2.32 Cr - ₹ 3.00 Cr1,2 BHK Apartment(572 - 740 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedKanakia Parisby Kanakia SpacesBandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai₹ 2.66 Cr - ₹ 6.54 Cr1,2,3 BHK Apartment(578 - 1,421 sq ft)Sep '19
- RecommendedXBKCby Radius DevelopersBandra East, Mumbai₹ 3.65 Cr - ₹ 10.47 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment(1,177 - 3,376 sq ft)Dec '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Construction Updateslast updated on : Oct 16, 2017
- Oct, 2017
- Oct, 2017
About Sumit Woods
- 31 Years of Experience
- 40 Total Projects
- 4 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sumit Sai Prasad
- 400+Reputed Developers