- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 572 - 740square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹2.32 Cr - ₹3.00 Cr40,500 INR/ sq ft₹2.32 Cr- ₹3.00 Cr
- Current ProjectSai Prasadby Sumit WoodsVille Parle East, Mumbai2.32 Cr - 3.00 Cr40,500 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(572 - 740 sq ft)Dec '17
- RecommendedPalmrose Aby HillviewAndheri East, Mumbai59.7 L - 59.7 L18,106 /sq ft2 BHK Apartment(330 - sq ft)Dec '24
- RecommendedPalmrose Bby HillviewAndheri East, Mumbai59.7 L - 59.7 L18,106 /sq ft2 BHK Apartment(330 - sq ft)Dec '24
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Construction Updateslast updated on : Jul 5, 2017
- Jul, 2017
- Jul, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sai Prasad
- 400+Reputed Developers