- Below average
- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 450 - 750square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectVKG Palm VillageSector 12 Noida Extension, NoidaData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(450 - 750 sq ft)Dec '12
- RecommendedArihant AbodeSector 10 Noida Extension, Noida22.8 L - 28.8 L2,480 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(540 - 643 sq ft)May '21
- RecommendedAce Ace CitySector 1 Noida Extension, Noida39.2 L - 55.1 L3,600 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,090 - 1,530 sq ft)Oct '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about VKG Palm Village
- 400+Reputed Developers