Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation Crystal Estate
- Aug'14Possession Start Date
- 134 AcresTotal Area
- 457Total Launched plots
- Jan'14Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation Crystal Estate
Crystal Estate is a premium housing project launched by Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation in Brammadesam, Pondicherry. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Electricity, Clear Title, Avenue Plantation, Black Top Road, Parks etc. Starting at @Rs 233 per sqft, Plot are available at attractive price points. The Plot will be available for sale from Rs 1.33 lacs to Rs 8.10 lacs.
Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation Crystal Estate Price List
Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation Crystal Estate Amenities
- Clear Title
- Internal Roads & Footpaths
- Sweet Water in Short Depth
- Maintenance Staff
- Wide 40, 30, 24 & 23 Feet Road
- Avenue Plantation
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy Etc)
- Theme Park
Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation Crystal EstateElevation
Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation Crystal EstateFloor Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation
Years of Experience
Discuss about Sree Sarabeswaraa Land Foundation Crystal Estate
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).