- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 663 - 895square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹31.3 L - ₹32.2 L
- Current ProjectArohi Residencyby Shree Developers PuneDhayari, Pune31.3 L - 32.2 L1,2 BHK Apartment(663 - 895 sq ft)Mar '18
- Recommended7 Hillsby Mantra PropertiesDhayari, Pune11.8 L - 38.2 L1,2 BHK Apartment(346 - 1,124 sq ft)Dec '19
- RecommendedMantra 7 Hills Phase IVby Mantra BuildcraftsDhayari, Pune22.4 L - 46.2 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(320 - 580 sq ft)Dec '21
Have a property/unit to sell?
About Shree Developers Pune
- 3 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Arohi Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers