- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 663 - 895square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹31.3 L - ₹32.2 L
- Current ProjectShree Arohi Residencyby Shree Developers PuneDhayari, Pune₹ 31.3 L - ₹ 32.2 L1,2 BHK Apartment(663 - 895 sq ft)Mar '18
- RecommendedLawishby Gagan PropertiesUndri, Pune₹ 41.4 L - ₹ 90.0 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(704 - 2,499 sq ft)Feb '16
- RecommendedLawish Phase 2by Gagan AceUndri, Pune₹ 27.8 L - ₹ 39.2 L2 BHK Apartment(548 - 775 sq ft)Jun '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
About Shree Developers Pune
- 4 Total Projects
- 3 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Shree Arohi Residency
- ₹ 36.5 L - ₹ 51.5 LVilas Javdekar Yashwin Hinjawadiby Vilas Javdekar Eco Shelters PuneHinjewadi, Pune
- 400+Reputed Developers