- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,100 - 1,400square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectElixirby Kumar UrbanPashan, PuneData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(1,100 - 1,400 sq ft)Oct '06
- RecommendedPortiaby Vilas Javdekar Eco Shelters PunePashan, PuneData Not Available3,4 BHK Apartment(1,357 - 2,428 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedAldea Espanola Phase Vby Puranik BuildconMahalunge, PuneData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(560 - 811 sq ft)Mar '21
Have a property/unit to sell?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Elixir
- 400+Reputed Developers