Sagar Shree Tulsi Vihar
- Mar'20Possession Start Date
More about Sagar Shree Tulsi Vihar
Sagar Group Of Real Estate has launched its premium housing project, Shree Tulsi Vihar, in Karamdi, Ratlam. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Landscaping & Tree Planting, Internal Roads & Footpaths, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Water Supply, Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station etc. Sagar Group Of Real Estate Shree Tulsi Vihar is Launch project and possession in Mar 20.
Sagar Shree Tulsi Vihar Price List
Sagar Shree Tulsi Vihar Amenities
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Internal Roads & Footpaths
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Street Lighting
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Sagar Shree Tulsi ViharElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sagar Group Of Real Estate
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Sagar Shree Tulsi Vihar
- 400+Reputed Developers