Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar Mahalaxmi Arcade
- Oct'18Possession Start Date
More about Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar Mahalaxmi Arcade
Located in Ganpati Pule, Ratnagiri, Mahalaxmi Arcade is a premium housing project launched by Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar. The project offers Apartment in 1, 2 BHK configurations available from 0 sqft. The project is Completed project and possession in Oct 18. Mahalaxmi Arcade has many amenities, such as Landscaping & Tree Planting, Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station, Water Supply, Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP) etc.
Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar Mahalaxmi Arcade Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
235 sq ft
Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar Mahalaxmi Arcade Amenities
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar Mahalaxmi ArcadeElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar
- 123 Years of Experience
- 2 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Sandeep Shashikant Nerlekar Mahalaxmi Arcade
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).