Seema Vidyaratna Residency
- Jun'24Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 0.23 AcresTotal Area
More about Seema Vidyaratna Residency
Seema Vidhyaratna Phadtare has launched its premium housing project, Vidyaratna Residency, in Jule, Solapur. The project offers 1, 2 BHK Apartment from 0 sqft in Solapur South. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Landscape Garden and Tree Planting, Meter Room, Full Power Backup, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Open Parking etc. Seema Vidhyaratna Phadtare Vidyaratna Residency is Under Construction project and possession in Jun 24.
Seema Vidyaratna Residency Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
Seema Vidyaratna Residency Amenities
- Full Power Backup
- Meter Room
- Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Open Parking
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- Water Supply
Seema Vidyaratna ResidencyElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Seema Vidhyaratna Phadtare
- 1 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Seema Vidyaratna Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).