Vishwa Bharati Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Heights
- Mar'21Possession Start Date
More about Vishwa Bharati Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Heights
Vishwa Bharati Engineers has launched its premium housing project, Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Heights, in Mangalagiri, Vijayawada. The project offers 2, 3 BHK Apartment from 0 sqft in Vijayawada South. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Sewage and Drainage System, Solid Waste Management And Disposal, Use of Renewable Energy, Eemrgency Evacuation Service, Internal Roads etc. Vishwa Bharati Engineers Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Heights is Launch project and possession in Mar 21.
Vishwa Bharati Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Heights Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
Vishwa Bharati Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Heights Amenities
- Fire Fighting System
- Internal Roads
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy Etc)
- Recreation Facilities
- Eemrgency Evacuation Service
- Use of Renewable Energy
Vishwa Bharati Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha HeightsElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Vishwa Bharati Engineers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Vishwa Bharati Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha Heights
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).