- Below average
- 2 BHKApartments
- 1,154square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectDS Max RM Sneha ResidencyBegur, BangaloreData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(1,154 - sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedPuravankara Purva WestendBegur, Bangalore63.3 L - 1.17 Cr6,120 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,184 - 1,919 sq ft)Jul '18
- RecommendedSNN Raj EtterniaHarlur, Bangalore29.1 L - 1.86 Cr5,200 /sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(560 - 3,585 sq ft)Oct '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
DS Max RM Sneha Residency Price List
- 2 BHK
|2BHK+2T (1,154 sq ft)||-||-||2|
- Children's play area
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Maintenance Staff
- Car Parking
- Jogging Track
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about DS Max RM Sneha Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers