- Below average
- 2, 3 BHKApartments
- 1,288 - 1,896square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹48.9 L - ₹72.0 L3,800 INR/ sq ft₹48.9 L- ₹72.0 L
- Current ProjectChamantiby Sanaathana InfraSai Baba Ashram, Bangalore48.9 L - 72.0 L3,800 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,288 - 1,896 sq ft)Jun '15
- RecommendedBollineni Silasby BSCPL Infrastructure LtdKR Puram, Bangalore43.4 L - 65.6 L4,099 /sq ft2,3 BHK Apartment(1,060 - 1,600 sq ft)Jun '18
- RecommendedIthacaby SkylarkKR Puram, Bangalore27.2 L - 1.39 Cr4,555 /sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(605 - 3,060 sq ft)Mar '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- Multipurpose Room
- 24 X 7 Security
- Indoor Games
- Jogging Track
- Car Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Chamanti
- 400+Reputed Developers