- 2 BHKApartments
- 978 - 1,012square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹35.2 L - ₹36.4 L
- Current ProjectRoyal Aishwaryamby Royal Civil TechIyappanthangal, Chennai35.2 L - 36.4 L2 BHK Apartment(978 - 1,012 sq ft)Mar '17
- RecommendedHappinestby Mahindra Lifespace DevelopersAvadi, Chennai11.5 L - 19.6 L1,2 BHK Apartment(396 - 1,066 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedPalm Groveby Godrej PropertiesMevalurkuppam, Chennai23.3 L - 62.5 L1,2,3 BHK Apartment(572 - 1,489 sq ft)Mar '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
About Royal Civil Tech
- 3 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Royal Aishwaryam
- 400+Reputed Developers