- 2 BHKApartments
- 978 - 1,012square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Builder Price₹35.2 L - ₹36.4 L3,600 INR/ sq ft₹35.2 L- ₹36.4 L
Project LocationView on Map
- Current ProjectRoyal Civil Royal AishwaryamIyappanthangal, Chennai35.2 L - 36.4 L3,600 /sq ft2 BHK Apartment(978 - 1,012 sq ft)Mar '17
- RecommendedMahindra HappinestAvadi, Chennai11.5 L - 19.6 L2,900 /sq ft1,2 BHK Apartment(396 - 1,066 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedGodrej Palm GroveMevalurkuppam, Chennai23.3 L - 62.5 L4,070 /sq ft- 4,200/sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(572 - 1,489 sq ft)Mar '19
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Children's play area
- Power Backup
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Royal Civil Royal Aishwaryam
- 400+Reputed Developers