- 2 BHKApartments
- 879square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectSri Jayamby JKBMugalivakkam, ChennaiData Not Available2 BHK Apartment(879 - sq ft)Mar '06
- RecommendedOsian Chlorophyllby SPR GroupPorur, Chennai76.0 L - 3.11 Cr1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(665 - 4,444 sq ft)Sep '17
- RecommendedTiaraby Arihant HousingNandambakkam, Chennai62.8 L - 1.33 Cr2,3 BHK Apartment(1,005 - 2,127 sq ft)Dec '16
Have a property/unit to sell?
Sri Jayam Price List
- 2 BHK
|Super Builtup area||Builder Price||Resale Price|
879 sq ft
- 14 Years of Experience
- 48 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Sri Jayam
- 400+Reputed Developers