6 Reasons Why You Should Invest In P V Sindhu's Hometown Secunderabad
After Rohtak's Sakshi Malik played a wrestling bout that won her a Bronze for India at the Olympic Games Rio 2016 on August 18, badminton player P V Sindhu by the evening assured at least a Silver as she qualified for the finals by beating Nozomi Okuhara of Japan by 21-19, 21-10 in the semi-finals. On the evening of August 19, Sindhu, a 21-year-old Padma Shri awardee, took on world number 1 Carolina Marín of Spain in the final match of women's badminton singles for Gold, but lost.
Even as she failed to win a Gold, Sindhu, mentored by former ace badminton player and Chief National Coach of the Indian Badminton team Pullela Gopichand, became an overnight sensation back home as she won India a Silver medal.
Interestingly, Sindhu has been known to travel 56 km every day from her hometown in Secunderabad to Gachibowli for a 10-hour training. The young girl brought pride to India as well as her hometown of Secunderabad, a city that is an upcoming real estate market.
PropGuide lists six reasons that are set to make Sindhu's hometown a real estate success story in the coming years:
- Connecting to the best: Secunderabad, the twin city of Hyderabad, enjoys wide connectivity to and fro from key areas of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. One could opt between state-run Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) buses connecting the city to Hyderabad via Tankbund road. The city also has privately-operated autos that ply all across the city. Secunderabad is also the headquarters of the South Central Railway Zone of the Indian Railways and served by one of the oldest and largest railway station of the twin city -- the Secunderabad Railway Station.
- A city of many seasons: Do you enjoy summers, winters and even rains alike? Well, you are in for a treat if you invest in Secunderabad. The city witnesses all these in varied degrees. While the highest temperature in summers can go upto 30 degrees Celsius, it drops to 10 degrees Celsius in the winters. The city witnesses a two-month long monsoon, too.
- Employment opportunities galore: Second to Hyderabad, Secunderabad is also home to many IT and ITeS companies and even media conglomerates. Thus, for those looking for a job in multi-national companies or media, Secunderabad could be your next destination. Moreover, becoming a hit among the youth migrating for jobs, real estate here is becoming a hot buy for both dwelling and investment purpose. Many new-comers also opt for rented properties, too. Thus, you could always buy an apartment in Secunderabad and benefit from it as a rental property.
- Sound infrastructure: Secunderabad is a developed city with sound civic and social infrastructure. With wide road and rail network. All the infrastructure is taken care of by the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC). Along with a strong civic infrastructure, the city also has well-equipped education institutions, hospitals, and other recreational areas.
- Cosmo forever: Secunderabad has been known as a cosmopolitan city since the British era. Being home to many Parsis, Anglo-Indians along with Britishers, the city has a historical yet a cosmo touch. It stands out when compared to Hyderabad architecturally and culturally. While Hyderabad is more about architecture inspired by Nizams, the architecture of Secunderabad is inspired by the Britishers. On the other hand, culturally, Secunderabad is more liberal than Hyderabad.
- Investors' paradise: Knowning that Secunderabad is fast developing as a real estate market after Hyderabad, it has become a investor's paradise. You could buy property here at prices on par with properties in Hyderabad, which ranges between Rs 3,500-Rs 4,000 per sq ft. So, invest now and you could get a better price in the future when the market is fully-developed. Also, many people invest in real estate here to use it as a rental property, too.