Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring Villaby Mahima Group
- Sep'26Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 21 AcresTotal Area
- Oct'19Launch Date
- Sansaar Spring Villas are within a gated community that offers the perfect combination of privacy and security.
- The villas come with exquisite amenities like swimming pool, and indoor and outdoor gyms of the residential project.
- It also has amenities like Badminton court, Jogging track, Lawn tennis court and Swimming pool.
- It also offers Car parking.
More about Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring Villa
Located in Sitapura, Jaipur, Sansaar Phase II Spring Villa is a premium housing project launched by Mahima Group. The project offers Villa in 3, 4 BHK configurations available from 0 sqft to 260291 sqft. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Sep 26. Sansaar Phase II Spring Villa has many amenities, such as Multipurpose_Room, Swimming_Pool, Solid Waste Management And Disposal, Storm Water Drains, Gymnasium etc.
Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring Villa Floor Plans
- 0 BHK
- 3 BHK
- 4 BHK
260291 sq ft
(3BHK+3T (3,030.5 sq ft))
₹ 1.00 Cr
(3BHK+3T (2,314.28 sq ft))
₹ 76.36 L
(3BHK+3T (2,376.79 sq ft))
₹ 78.44 L
(3BHK+3T (2,386.57 sq ft))
₹ 78.77 L
(3BHK+3T (3,028.4 sq ft))
₹ 1.00 Cr
(3BHK+3T (2,313.04 sq ft))
₹ 76.33 L
(3BHK+3T (3,103.66 sq ft))
₹ 1.02 Cr
(3BHK+3T (3,112.69 sq ft))
₹ 1.03 Cr
Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring Villa Amenities
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy etc)
- Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- Storm Water Drains
- Badminton Court
- Basketball Court
- Party Hall
- Tennis Court
Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring VillaElevation
Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring VillaVideos
Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring VillaAmenities
Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring VillaFloor Plans
Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring VillaNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Mahima Group
- 31 Years of Experience
- 25 Total Projects
- 8 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Mahima Sansaar Phase II Spring Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers