- 37 Years of Experience
- 41 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
|1BHK + 1T||525 sqft||Sold out|
|1BHK||390 - 580 sqft||Sold Out|
|1BHK + 1T||390 sqft||Sold Out|
|1BHK + 2T||580 sqft||Sold Out|
|2BHK + 1T||650 sqft||Sold out|
|2BHK + 2T||930 sqft||Sold out|
Lok Housing and Constructions Limited was established in 1986 as the flagship company of Lok Group of Companies which was incorporated in 1982.Lok Housing
Having two decades of construction experience, portfolio of Lok Housing spans across developing commercial and residential segment in Mumbai. It has land resources in southern and western parts of India like Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. The firm is all set to expand its identity across the nation with developing infrastructures across all metros and developing cities.
The company has contributed significantly towards transforming Mumbai and its adjoining suburbs into a world class city. From constructing single storey bungalows to 16 storey towers, condominiums with 18000 premium units to 40 mini and mega residential complexes, commercial centres , simple flats and penthouses; the company has done it all.
Top Projects till Date:
- Amber in Ambernath East, Mumbai comprising of 1,200 units of 1 and 2 BHK
- Everest in Mulund West, Mumbai comprising of 520 units of 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 1,035 sq. ft. to 2,140 sq. ft.
- Prabhat in Virar, Mumbai comprising of 912 units of 1 and 2 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 390 sq. ft. to 650 sq. ft.
- Surabhi in Kalyan West, Mumbai comprising of 400 units of 2 and 3 BHK apartments
Few of its key under construction residential projects are:
- Dhara in Kalyan East, Mumbai comprising of 4387 units of 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 670 sq. ft. to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Nagari Phase 3 in Ambernath East, Mumbai comprising of 650 units of 1 and 2 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 675 sq. ft. to 1,040 sq. ft.
- Dhara Phase III in Kalyan East, Mumbai comprising of 384 units of 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 730 sq. ft. to 1,425 sq. ft.