- 2, 4 BHKApartments
- 1,100 - 2,500square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectThe Aum Sahil Towerby Reputed BuilderLower Parel, Mumbai₹ 3.71 Cr - ₹ 8.43 Cr2,4 BHK Apartment(1,100 - 2,500 sq ft)Oct '04
- RecommendedWorld Crestby Lodha GroupLower Parel, Mumbai₹ 10.91 Cr - ₹ 15.01 Cr3,4 BHK Apartment(1,710 - 2,353 sq ft)Dec '16
- RecommendedCrescent Bayby L&T RealtyParel, Mumbai₹ 5.50 Cr - ₹ 5.50 Cr3 BHK Apartment(1,720 - 2,750 sq ft)Sep '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
- Landscaped Gardens
About Reputed Builder
- 3081 Total Projects
- 29 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about The Aum Sahil Tower
- 400+Reputed Developers