- 1, 2 BHKApartments
- 640 - 1,050square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectOm Sai Venkata Group Sai Vaibhav ApartmentAkurdi, PuneData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment(640 - 1,050 sq ft)Dec '11
- RecommendedPristine ProlifeWakad, Pune52.4 L - 1.15 Cr5,800 /sq ft1,2,3 BHK Apartment(850 - 1,751 sq ft)Dec '18
- RecommendedLodha BelmondoGahunje, Pune38.8 L - 5.95 Cr5,391 /sq ft- 9,900/sq ft1,2,3,4 BHK Apartment(675 - 6,012 sq ft)Dec '17
Have a property/unit to sell?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Om Sai Venkata Group Sai Vaibhav Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers