- 3 BHKApartments
- 930 - 985square feet1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
- Price On Request
- Current ProjectUpcoming Project At Wakadby AK Surana DevelopersWakad, PuneData Not Available3 BHK Apartment(930 - 985 sq ft)Data Not Available
- RecommendedWestern Avenueby Kolte Patil DevelopersWakad, PuneData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment(562 - 865 sq ft)Dec '21
- RecommendedProlifeby Pristine PropertiesWakad, Pune52.4 L - 1.15 Cr1,2,3 BHK Apartment(850 - 1,751 sq ft)Dec '18
Have a property/unit to sell?
About AK Surana Developers
- 25 Years of Experience
- 8 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Discuss about Upcoming Project At Wakad
- 400+Reputed Developers