Divine Divine City Villasby Divine Group
- May'12Possession Start Date
- 75Total Launched villas
- Nov'10Launch Date
- Equipped with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, children play area
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Easily reachable medical facilities
More about Divine Divine City Villas
Divine City Villas is a premium housing project launched by Divine Group in Ganaur, Sonepat. These 3 BHK Villa in NH 1 are available from 1200 sqft to 1944 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Children's play area, 24Hr power Backup, Landscaped garden, Health Facilities, Round the clock security etc.
Divine Divine City Villas Floor Plans
Divine Divine City Villas Amenities
- Children's play area
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Health Facilities
- 24Hr power Backup
- Maintenance Staff
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Round the clock security
- Rain Water Harvesting System
Divine Divine City Villas Specifications
Divine Divine City VillasElevation
Divine Divine City VillasNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Divine Group
Years of Experience
Discuss about Divine Divine City Villas
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).